Best Ways to Clean Mobile Phones
Many people take care of their mobile phone and make sure that its surface remains scratchless. But this cannot be made possible by ordinary methods. Mobile maintenance and proper cleaning is very important in many ways. If you want to sale your mobile and its screen is dirty then its resale value will surely be much decreased. And if you don’t clean your mobile regularly then small scratches become quiet visible on the screen. It should be noted that cleaning your mobiles by rubbing on your sleeve does not come under the category of proper cleaning.
In this article a proper way to clean mobiles will be discussed.
Following are the things needed for the proper cleaning of your phone.
- Iso propyl alcohol
- Piece of Cloth
Steps to clean your mobile
- Disassemble your phone. Take off the back cover, remove the battery and if possible then also remove the keypad.
- Take a bottle of iso proply alcohol and apply a small amount of it to all of your mobile parts. But make sure that none of the chemical goes inside the mobile.
- After 5 minutes take a piece of cloth and rub your mobile parts with it. Now your mobile will shine like a new one. Enjoy a great bacteria free mobile phone.
Now following are some tips for the above procedure.
- You should use a clean and a light weight cloth.
- Never use a cloth which is exposed to chemicals like bleach.
- Make sure that the cloth is not leaving behind any small bits of it.
- Don’t apply iso propyl alcohol to the battery insertion slot because it can short circuit your phone.
- Try to use a very high percentage of iso propyl alcohol because if accidently goes into your phone then it will not do any damage because it is a non conductor of electricity.