Ufone Ideos U8150 Review:
Earlier today on 9th March, 2011 Ufone in an attempt to claim their share in smartphones market, announced a deal where they will be releasing 3 of Huawei smartphones under their belt. The three phones being released by Ufone are all android based, which means all sets are loaded with Google’s Android Operating system. This automatically makes the phones open to have the thousands of applications created by free ware programmers. Huawei is famous for making high end mobile phones with relatively low cost, however they have not been very successful in west or rest of the world, but it is a nice attempt by Ufone to release these phones and be the first one in Pakistan to release Android based smart phones. Ufone has announced to give 30 MB GPRS package for each prepaid customer who are signed up for 15 months package.
Ufone Ideos Specifications and Features:
Following is the detailed specifications of all features included in this mobile phone. You can compare mobiles, all of three Ufone sets.
Ideos Camera and Display
- Camera – Comes with 3.15 Mega Pixel and Resolution 2048×1536 pixels. It also supports Video and Auto focus
- Screen Display – Is very nice and merely 2.8 inches with 240×320 pixels
- Color – It boasts TFT Resistive Touch Screen with 256K color at max
- Loaded with Accelerometer Sensor(Auto rotate)
- Also supports Adobe Flash support
- Has gotten Photo Viewer & Editor
- Voice memo as well as the Organizer
- Supports Google Search, allows usage of Gmail, Google Talk and Google Maps
- Support is added for both Audio and Video Recorder, it also lets you do Playback
- It has both MP3 and MP4 player for music lovers, it can also be used for alerts
- MP3 Ring tones can be downloaded and played, phone has Vibration facility as well
- Ideos has a nice speaker phone, it lets you download and play games too.
- It comes bundled with tons of messaging options, such as MMS, SMS, Email and also the Push Email
- No phone is complete with IM, Ideos also supports this Instant Messaging
- Connectivity Options –t has several connection options, such as Bluetooth v2.0 as well as Micro USB v2.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, it also has GPS navigation
- Data Modes – Several data modes are supported, for example 3G, GPRS 32-48 Kbps, EDGE 236.8 Kbps and also fast Internet Browsing, with multiple browsers
- Internal Memory – Sadly it does not have internal memory, may be Ufone might work out some deal for the set to have internal memory.
- Expandable Memory- 32 GB Micro SD/card slot, which is transferable
- Phone Book – You can store Unlimited Contacts, it is all about Photo Call.
- Call Records – It gives you the luxury of Unlimited storage of call records.
- Li-Ion Standard Battery
- Battery Life – Stand by is Up to 220 h (2G) and Up to 300 h (3G)
- Battery Talk Time – is about Up to 4 h (2G) and Up to 5 h (3G)
Mobile Size and Looks
- Size – is not too bad either, which is 104 x 54.8 x 13.5 mm
- Weight – merely 102.1 grams
- Body Colors – Comes in several colors, such as Black, Red, Yellow, Blue. You can check the image below.
U8150 Video Review:
This is a short video review of U8150, which is being released under Ufone.
Ufone Ideos Price in Pakistan:
The handset price is set to be around 11,999 PKR. We don’t know the exact release date as of yet. If you buy this phone, please write your mobile reviews in this section, which can help other users as well.