Ramadan is a month when commercial activity is boosted in the country by different ‘Ramadan Offers’. Following this trend, different telecom companies also launch Call packages to attract new customers. Till the time we wrote this post, only Zong and Warid had launched Ramadan offers or packages. We covered the Zong Package yesterday and today we will cover ‘Warid’s Ramadan Rozana Offer’.
Ramadan Rozana Offer:
Warid has introduced two new packages under the Ramadan offer. These are;
- Value Package
- Extra Value Package
Subscribers of this package will get free call from 3rd minute on wards at sehri (3am to 6am) and aftari (3pm to 7pm) with 250 sms/day. You can subscribe this package by sending ‘On’ on 7860. This package has a daily cost of Rs. 1.99+tax/day.
Extra Value Package:
Subscribers of this package will get free call from 3rd minute on wards at sehri (3am to 6am) and aftari (3pm to 7pm) with 500 sms/day. Subscribers will also get 10MB GPRS/day. You can subscribe this package by sending ‘On’ on 7861. This package has a daily cost of Rs. 3.99+tax/day.
If not satisfied, you can unsubscribe from this service by sending ‘off’ to 7862. Both packages have the same termination procedure.
Terms and Conditions:
- Value Package & Extra Value Package subscribers would automatically become eligible for a chance to win Umrah Ticket after Ramadan
- After subscription, these offers will remain active throughout Ramadan. Daily subscription is not required
- The offers would be activated on 1st of Ramadan and you can enjoy free calls, SMS and GPRS till 28th of the Ramadan
- All Warid prepaid and Glow subscribers can avail this offer
- Free SMS and GPRS bucket will expire daily
- If Glow subscribers will subscribe to any of Ramadan Packages, their base tariff will be converted to Glow 2.0
- If Warid Prepaid subscribers will opt for any of Ramadan Packages, their base tariff will be converted to ZEM 30 LCR
- If account balance is not enough to deduct daily rental of Ramadan Packages, then subscribers would not be able to make any Call / SMS / MMS till they recharge their account
- If Glow 2.0 subscribers will unsubscribe this offer or Ramadan Packages ends then their base tariff would be Glow 2.0
- If Warid Prepaid subscribers will unsubscribe this offer or Ramadan Packages ends then their base tariff would be ZEM 30 LCR
- Subscribers will add F&F numbers again once Ramadan Packages ends or if they unsubscribe to this Ramadan offer
- Glow subscribers can use all Glow services with this offer except Bol Anmol and SMS bundles
- Warid Prepaid subscribers can avail all Prepaid services except Bol Anmol and SMS bundles (SMS bundles combined with MMS / GPRS too)
- To unsubscribe Value Package or Extra Value Package, SMS “Off” to 7862
- 19.5% FED on usage and 10% withholding tax at recharge or bill applies
- Terms and condition apply
- Using SIM without proper documentation is a crime – PTA