Nokia Lumia 900, which was released earlier in May has made a fresh news today. The phone came in beautiful cyan, white, magenta and black colors, however, today Nokia US made an announcement on their Facebook page about the addition of pink color in the family of Lumia 900. This smartphone already stands out of crowd for a lot of nice features, such as its polycarbonate structure, amazing look and great usability, but this new exciting color might manage to attract some female customers.
Apparently there are no new addition of features or specifications at this point. Nokia boasts that since the phone is made up of single plastic body using polycarbonate, the pink color is long lasting and scratches won’t make too much of bad impact on its body.
This Window Phone, which has around 100,00 apps available in app stores, will be available at AT&T Store in the USA. You can simply pop into store and ask for Pink Lumia 900, alternatively you can order it online from ATT website.
Following are some of the specs
- Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango operating system
- 1.4 GHZ processor and 512 MB RAM
- Comes in Black, cyan, white, magenta and pink colors
- 27.8 x 68.5 x 11.5 mm, 90 cc in Dimensions
- 160 grams in weight
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 16 million colors
- No card slot but supports 16GB storage
- 8 MP, 3264×2448 pixels camera with autofocus and dual led flash
- 20p@30fps video camera and 1 Mega pixels VGA@15fps secondary camera
- It comes with standard Li-Ion 1830 mAh (BP-6EW) and has a talk time of 7 hours on both 2G and 3G
Following are some of images